Speech Dispatcher 0.7.1 now in Debian unstable

From: Boris Dušek
Subject: Speech Dispatcher 0.7.1 now in Debian unstable
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 14:32:10 +0100

Hello,

the speech-dispatcher package in Debian unstable now got updated to 0.7.1 (at
least for the common architectures). After it gets into testing, I will then
see what's needed to get it into squeeze-backports. Updates to the squeeze
version itself can only be in the forms of specific patches against 0.7. I will
also look into how hard it is to cherry-pick changes from 0.7.1 into the 0.7
package, so that they could be included into the squeeze version of the
package.

Boris