deprecated functions xfree and xrealloc

From: Luke Yelavich
Subject: deprecated functions xfree and xrealloc
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 10:26:21 +0200

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 10:15:46AM CEST, Halim Sahin wrote:
> Hi,
> It seems the functions were removed from speech-dispatcher but mentioned
> in doc/speech-dispatcher.texi.

Thanks for the pointer, I'll make a note to clean this up.

Longer term, I am wondering whether consideration should be made to moving to a
system that allows generation of documentation from inline comments in the
code. I can think of a couple of documentation systems that work this way.

Anyway, something for the roadmap discussion.

Luke