Newline definition

From: Luke Yelavich
Subject: Newline definition
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 10:14:04 +1000

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 11:55:17PM AEST, Jeremy Whiting wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Because it's bitten me a few times as I've implemented the get methods
> I thought I'd add a #define for \r\n . I called it NEWLINE here, but
> am open to other ideas if that could conflict with other definitions
> of NEWLINE or something.
>
> In the process I also cleaned up the indentation in msg.h.

Applied, thanks.

I am wondering though whether we ort to make that more global. I already see
several uses of \r\n in the client API code as well. I may move it into a
header that is used globally, or maybe even add a new header file for the
purpose, unless someone beats me to it. Its not critical at this time however.

Luke