Expanding macros for readability.

From: Jeremy Whiting
Subject: Expanding macros for readability.
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 09:29:56 -0600

Luke,

Thanks for the feedback. I cherry-picked the two expanding macros
changes on master here and combined them into one patch. I also added
the pitch_range that is on master but not 0-8 branch since it was
using SPD_GET_COMMAND_INT also. I guess this patch can be added to
master if it looks ok to you. Probably not worth changing it or trying
to apply on 0-8 since it's just a macro expansion, no new
functionality or features.

thanks,
Jeremy