WIP audio in server

From: Jeremy Whiting
Subject: WIP audio in server
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 15:34:51 -0700

Hello all,

As I expected there are synchronization problems when using 2
different sockets to send and receive audio data in the server from
the output modules. The sockets call a callback when there is new data
on them and having two separate sockets for the metadata vs data bytes
adds a lot of complexity trying to make sure we know what is coming in
on one socket when the other has data. I have however tested the
existing patch a bit more extensively with different output modules
and the ones I tested all work well with it (I tested pico, flite, and
espeak, since those are all available here).

If anyone has other feedback on the patch itself I would appreciate it.

thanks,
Jeremy