speechd-el term or ansi-term in character mode

From: Peter Vágner
Subject: speechd-el term or ansi-term in character mode
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 09:04:41 +0200

Hello,

I think I have found what I need. Instead of term or ansi-term, I've
installed multi-term from melpa. https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/MultiTerm

multi-term understands term-bind-key-alist variable where I can add
emacs key bindings for terminal buffers so I can use C-p C-n that are
already bound by default and I can add more.

The efect is that I can use these emacs editing keyboard shortcuts to
navigate the buffer like normal and ordinary arrow keys will get passed
to the term or the app running in that term.

I am sorry for these spammy messages where I am only replying to
my-self. I understand there are either emacs veterans or people which
are not interested. Should I move somewhere else asking such questions?

Do you know if there are more emacs beginners with accessibility needs
these days?

Greetings

Peter