Update related to F123e

From: Fernando Botelho
Subject: Update related to F123e
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2016 15:17:55 -0200

Thanks to those who have sent feedback to my emails to various lists.

So far this is what I have found out:

A lot of people are in agreement regarding the need for:

* An easier way to install and setup Emacspeak;
* An easier way for Emacspeak to use eSpeak and/or other synthesizers; and
* At least one expert also mentioned that Spacemacs does not solve all
issues, as it has some inaccessible output.

However, it has been said that:

* SpeechD-el can make Emacs accessible;
* SpeechD-el already works well with Speech-Dispatcher and eSpeak;
* SpeechD-el is already easier to install and is multilingual by default;
* SpeechD-el could even be used to bridge communication between
Emacspeak and Speech-Dispatcher and eSpeak; and
* it might be easier to just bring Spacemacs keybindings to classic
Emacs rather than move all of the SpeechD-el or Emacspeak accessibility
to Spacemacs.

I have updated our project document accordingly:
https://public.f123.org/experimental/About-F123e.html

Best,

Fernando