Module for Kali TTS

From: Luke Yelavich
Subject: Module for Kali TTS
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 07:12:34 +1100

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 03:58:38AM AEDT, Rapha?l POITEVIN wrote:
> Hi Luke,
>
> I implemented the call to the wave buffer in Kali module. How do I push it?
> I've a github account, but I don't manage to push into it with git push.
> It's the first time I use github.

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner, as this list is currently associated with
my canonical account and I was on vacation.

A pull request is, as you know now, how to propose changes to someone else's
repository. Further discussions about the code changes are best done in the
pull request, whichi should be visible to anybody by going to
http://github.com/themuso/speechd-wip.git and looking at the pull requests.

Luke