It is time for me to depart.

From: Samuel Thibault
Subject: It is time for me to depart.
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 14:38:37 +0100

Hello,

Luke Yelavich, on mer. 08 nov. 2017 12:46:30 +1100, wrote:
> I am sure the Speech Dispatcher project will still be relevant and
> developed going forward, and I am sure a maintainer can be found in
> the community. I wish that maintainer well.

I have talked about it with Hypra. I can personally help with the
pure maintenance (i.e. making sure that the existing code still works
with newer compilers etc.) since I already usually do it for Debian
integration. I can probably be reviewer for contributions. I will
probably not have the time to develop things myself. In the context
of Hypra, I will however have time to develop things which Hypra is
interested in.

So if nobody steps up, at least I can take basic maintenance and
contributions integration responsibilities.

I'm not sure how to contact free(b)soft / brailcom about this? (although
I already know most of the people there :) )

Samuel