Speechd-el say all

From: Peter Vágner
Subject: Speechd-el say all
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 17:07:31 +0200

Hello Didier,

Yes you are right both of these commands do what they are intended  for
i.e. stop and pause speech, however the reading commands don't move the
caret. So if I pause the speech like this, caret is where I have inwoked
the reading from, not where I have paused or stopped it.

I assume I might be missing something emacs or speechd-el specific since it
looks as if it's going to be different when comparing with screen readers
on other platforms.

Greetings

Peter

D?a pi 24. 8. 2018, 16:51 Didier Spaier <didier at slint.fr> nap?sal(a):