Re: please how to increase The volume of espeak-generic driver output

From: Samuel Thibault
Subject: Re: please how to increase The volume of espeak-generic driver output
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 00:14:55 +0200

Hello,

Really, please try to report bugs only one by one, otherwise we have to
spend a lot of time diving into your text to see what you are actually
reporting.

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel, le mar. 09 juin 2020 15:55:40 +0200, a ecrit:
> Orca hangs because Dbind can not unregister key listener, because
> nobody of Orca developers have thought, that somebody will try to
> control Orca hodkeys by using VNC protocol.

I don't see why the VNC protocol would change anything here. But yes,
possibly no orca developer ever tried running Orca over vnc, so somebody
ought to just report the bug so that they even get to know about it.

> Please, is it possible to increase The volume of Espeak-generic driver when
> Espeak not espeak-ng is being used?

The volume control in Orca should already allow you to pass the
wanted volume over to espeak. Normally that works, otherwise you can try
to modify espeak-generic.conf by hand to change the -a parameter of the
espeak command.

Samuel