Re: Is there an off-by-1 bug in notification callbacks?

From: Nolan Darilek
Subject: Re: Is there an off-by-1 bug in notification callbacks?
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 11:05:29 -0500

Got it, thanks for that explanation.

Two hopefully quick follow-up questions: How do I get a connection's client ID? I'm trying to create a Rusty interface, so need to match client IDs to Rust client instances so their callbacks can be correctly dispatched.

Also, how do I match spoken messages with message IDs so that, at time of speaking, I can return some sort of ID that the client can wait for in its callbacks?

Thanks again.