stratagus-devel

Re: [Stratagus-devel] Some Potential Tasks for new developers.

From: Crestez Leonard
Subject: Re: [Stratagus-devel] Some Potential Tasks for new developers.
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:40:37 +0300

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 12:31, Russell Smith wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Given there seems to be a number of newish people wishing to contribute to
> stratagus, I have attempted to come up with a list of projects that might be
> suited to those type of people.  By no means is this an extensive list of
> things to do, but I'll give it a go. :)

Here are some from me too.

Fix units running away. When attacked and can't retaliate, units should
run from the attacker a few tiles. There's a FIXME printed every time
you attack units that can't retaliate, start there. I don't only means
peasants, but also footmen attacked by dragons

Correctly implement transporters. Only sea transporter are supported
right now. You can't make air transporters just fine, but when you
unload the transporter will head for the closest piece of coast. See
src/action/action_unload.c