straw-devel

[Straw-devel] Request: BSD testers

From: Jan Alonzo
Subject: [Straw-devel] Request: BSD testers
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 00:17:33 +1100

Mezz pointed out before[1] that Straw has problems with displaying feed
and item titles in the treeview at least in FreeBSD. We had an interim
fixed in 0.21.x but apparently that is not sufficient, so we removed it.

We don't have BSD machines here, so we have no idea if there is still
that problem. A lot has been changed including changes in the locale
stuff so this might be a good time to test[2].

As much as possible, we don't want to release a version that doesn't
work out of the box. So we really need your help. We can provide you a
tarball if you don't want to deal with tla/arch-fu.

Thanks for your time.

[1]http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=6619
[2]Including you if you're reading this :)

--
Jan Alonzo <address@hidden>