straw-devel

[Straw-devel] feeds losing focus

From: Juri Pakaste
Subject: [Straw-devel] feeds losing focus
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 22:05:27 +0200

I believe I found the culprit for the losing focus thing. Before I
remove it, though, I'd love to know why it's doing what it does :-)

The reason is in MainWindow.display_feeds the line
self._feed_list_view.get_widget().get_selection().select_path((0,))

I wonder what's the purpose. I have a vague idea this might have
something to do with a first item focus kludge I did sometime ago, but I
can't recall a) what was the purpose of the thing or b) how it was done.
Bugger. And I can't, at the moment, locate any email explaining what I
did. Or what patch level it happened on (it has been put there after the
arch transition, but that's all I know.) I want Bonsai's blame annotated
source view.

Any ideas? I did try commenting it out and I didn't notice any
degradation of functionality, but that proves nothing.

--
[ Juri Pakaste / address@hidden / http://www.iki.fi/juri/ ]