stumpwm-devel

[STUMP] Projector screens

From: Evans Winner
Subject: [STUMP] Projector screens
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 19:58:35 -0600

I have been happily using stumpwm for some time on my eeepc
900 (thanks for it!).  Today for the fun of it tried
plugging it into one of those projectors that important
people (i.e., not me) use to give presentations.  It worked
except that the projected screen cut off about 10% of the
right side of my screen as seen on the laptop.  I am
wondering if there is some simple and/or lispy way to adjust
this that preferably doesn't involve a lot of groveling
around xorg.conf or such like.

Thanks.