stumpwm-devel

Re: [STUMP] Re: stumpwm goes into an infinite loop

From: Phil! Gold
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Re: stumpwm goes into an infinite loop
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:59:07 -0400

* Nico de Jager <address@hidden> [2009-03-12 21:04 +0200]:

> I had the same problem with earlier versions of SBCL. Versions 1.0.23
> and higher (self compiled with multi-threading) have given me uptimes
> of more than a month, though (on Debian Stable). SBCL had (have?) some
> multi-threading issues.

I upgraded to SBCL 1.0.25 (still from stock Debian packages), and the
problem still happens.  I've been running stumpwm from within screen, so I
can C-c it to get the debugger and then look at a backtrace.  It looks
like something to do with running the external program I use for my mode
line.  I'm not sure what else I can tell from there; I'll probably just
rewrite stuff to get all the info I want in my mode line from within
stumpwm.

--- --
I'm broken. Please show this to someone who can fix can fix
                       -- TeX error message