stumpwm-devel

Re: [STUMP] Multiple monitors

From: Johan Claesson
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Multiple monitors
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 13:07:13 +0200

Hi,

Note that monitors is called screens in stumpwm.
There is a (tiny) section about screens in the manual.

If stumpwm have found both screens you should be able to
switch to the other with the command "sother".  It is not bound to any
key by default.  You can run it by "C-t ' sother RET" (assuming the
prefix key is the default C-t).

Of course you can bind that command to a key in the .stumpwmrc, for example:

(define-key *top-map* (kbd "Pause") "sother")

If stumpwm have not found both your screens then sother will not work.

Can you use both screens with other window managers like gnome?

Regards,

/Johan