stumpwm-devel

Re: [STUMP] Official homepage and the wiki

From: Diogo F. S. Ramos
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Official homepage and the wiki
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 11:34:26 -0300

Shawn Betts <address@hidden> writes:

> On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:00 AM, Diogo F. S. Ramos <address@hidden> wrote:
>> I get the impression that <http://stumpwm.org/> is the official homepage
>> for StumpWM. Is that right?
>>
>> If that so, the left menu has a "Community" entry that has a link to a
>> wiki other than <http://stumpwm.svkt.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl>. Also, the
>> present url, <http://stumpwm.antidesktop.net/>, is apparently dead.
>>
>> Isn't <http://stumpwm.svkt.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl> the official wiki?
>
> My understanding is that the svkt wiki is in read only mode. Someone
> is working on hosting it in read/write mode but I don't know where
> they're at with that.

I see.

So, can we improve the situation?

I see that the link at <http://stumpwm.antidesktop.net/> is still
dead. Can the wiki be hosted somewhere else? Can the contents of svkt be
copied to the antidesktop wiki, once it's back online, so we can improve
it? Or link to the svkt wiki from stumpwm.org?

Or maybe a wiki is not that useful after all.

--
Diogo F. S. Ramos