stumpwm-devel

Re: [STUMP] mouse wheel no longer scrolls on latest version of evince3.1

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: Re: [STUMP] mouse wheel no longer scrolls on latest version of evince3.10 in sid
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 10:52:30 -0400

I know this is a work around, but does anyone know where it should be
set to obtain the appropriate scope? I put this in my xinitrc before
running stumpwm and it broke my mouse!  If I export it from the
terminal, it works for applications launched from that terminal, but not
others.  I know I could put it in my bashrc, but then scrolling wont
work if evince (or other gtk3 app) is launched outside of a terminal (ie
asynchronously from emacs or firefox).

Cheers,

    Dave