stumpwm-devel

Re: [STUMP] stumptray?

From: ben lamothe
Subject: Re: [STUMP] stumptray?
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 20:55:55 -0500

Thanks for the help, but that doesn't seem to have any effect. i've tried this both with and without a mode line, but no tray. Are there any extra mode line configuration directives necessary to make the tray show up?

I can start up stalonetray and see icons in the transient window, but stalonetray's window disappears as soon as the window below it gets focus, so i'd prefer a stump native tray. does anyone know what i could be missing that prevents stumptray from starting up?

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 2:26 AM, Dimitri Minaev <address@hidden> wrote:

On 11/12/2017 03:41 AM, ben lamothe wrote:
> Hi. First, I've been using stumpwm for the past few years now and love
> it. Thanks a lot for building it.
>
> I'm trying to find documentation on how to enable and configure
> stumptray but I haven't had any luck.

Here's what I've got in .stumpwmrc:

(load-module "stumptray")
(stumptray:stumptray)

And put the second line as close to the end of the file as possible.