stumpwm-devel

[STUMP] New release: 18.11

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: [STUMP] New release: 18.11
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 17:20:49 -0500

Hi All,

I just released 18.11 on github.  I know its a month late, but I want to keep to the schedule as close as possible.

Brief summary of changes:

  • Added float-window-modifier for float groups
  • float click bugfixes
  • Fixed various documentation issues
  • added support for customized completion styles
  • made fselect frames clickable
  • fixed various style warnings
  • add new command place-current-window
  • added thread which hashes user's path, making completion more responsive
  • restructured blance-frames to work more like emacs
  • Added menu to select multiple values at once
  • added selection-menu
Enjoy!

David