stumpwm-devel

Re: StumpWM causes 100% CPU load

From: Dimitri Minaev
Subject: Re: StumpWM causes 100% CPU load
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 13:00:52 +0400

I know. I didn't have this issue before, either :) I tried to remove .stumpwmrc, but it didn't help.

вс, 24 мая 2020 г., 2:16 Ram Krishnan <address@hidden>:
FWIW, I'm running stumpwm on Debian Buster (compiled from source) and it doesn't have this issue.

Does running sbcl also exhibit this behavior?

I presume you have tried without any startup customizations.

Cheers,

-ram