Re: candidate applying for internship

From: James Youngman
Subject: Re: candidate applying for internship
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:09:12 +0000

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 8:34 PM, mursalim seikh
<address@hidden> wrote:
> sir/madam
>
> I am doing Post Graduation Diploma in Management at SDMIMD, Mysore. I want
> to waork in microfinace. Thats why, i want to do internship in microfinance
> to get an exposure in this field.
>
> Therefore I am requesting you to consider participation.
>
> My resume is attached to this mail.

If you want to apply to participate in the summer of code, please see
http://code.google.com/opensource/gsoc/2008/faqs.html#0.1_student_apply

Sending email to the list will achieve nothing really unless you
actually go through the application process, and that happens on the
website.

James.