Re: one more slot

From: Vesa Jääskeläinen
Subject: Re: one more slot
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 00:32:27 +0300

Karl Berry wrote:
Sam advises me that the clisp proposal had little chance of success, so
I've downgraded that.  (Thanks Sam.)

So now we have one more slot to allocate, and one lucky project will
(barring Google overrides) get two slots.  Looking at the list, it seems
the contenders are wget, grub, phpgroupware, and gnowsys.  Could those
mentors (and any others I missed) write a bit about their
second-favorite project, chances of success, past history (if any) with
the student, etc.?

On behalf of the GRUB 2, I have made comments on the application itself.