Re: my annual complaint

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: Re: my annual complaint
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 12:56:49 -0700

I left out that host orgs are supposed to
benefit from internship programs but not
in terms of getting a windfall of cheap labor.
Rather, they benefit because a good internship
program helps the host organization to
to better understand itself.  It's like holding
up a very honest mirror in front of the host.
It's a challenge to the hosts self-perception
and pretensions.   It's challenging, and fun.

At least back in the stone ages.

-t