Re: [Carol Smith] Now Accepting Applications for Mentoring Organizations

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [Carol Smith] Now Accepting Applications for Mentoring Organizations for GSoC 2012
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 09:51:33 +0100

    >> GSoC 2012 has been switched on; we can now apply, if there's interest
    >> again, and if there's someone available to fill the organization admin
    >> role.  Rodrigo, Paolo?  I'd offer to do co-admin again.
    >
    > I'll gladly pass the ball this year. :)

    Jose, are you interested?  I might help with this task too, let's not
    miss the occasion to find some fresh blood.

I am in :)

The deadline is the 9th of March, next week.  I will do a draft of the
application form and send it to summer-of-code@ by Sunday, after getting
familiar with this soc thing.

We also need to update the staff in
http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects and in particular to add a new
list of suggested projects for 2012.

Paolo, can you please give us (Giusepe, Thomas, Myself) perms to update
the webs repo in the soc-projects savannah project?

--
Jose E. Marchesi         http://www.jemarch.net
GNU Project              http://www.gnu.org