Org-Mode/Emacs proposal for the GSoC 2012

From: Thorsten
Subject: Org-Mode/Emacs proposal for the GSoC 2012
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 14:27:27 +0100

Hi Jose, Hi List,

after communicating with Bastien, I send you the proposal for an
Org-Mode/Emacs GSoC project (which can be found, among other ideas, on
the Org-Mode GSoC 2012 ideas page:
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/gsoc2012/orgmode-gsoc2012-ideas.html)

Please let me know if you need more info about the project idea or about
me. Bastien and/or Eric (Schulte) could be (official) mentors for this
project from the Org side, and there will be an (informal) mentor on the
PicoLisp side of the project too.

--
cheers,
Thorsten