have I been accepted as a mentor?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: have I been accepted as a mentor?
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 11:10:03 +0200 (CEST)

Hopefully, this is the right place to ask for; if not, please tell me
whom to contact.

A few days ago I've registered as a GSoC mentor for GNU LilyPond, and
I've accidentally pressed a `withdraw' button somewhere on the google
page.  I'm not sure of the consequences, but I still see

  You have already applied to be a mentor for this organization

So my question is whether the GNU people responsible for GSoC stuff
have actually received my request, and whether it has been confirmed
already.

    Werner