Good Afternoon!

From: Alex Maurin
Subject: Good Afternoon!
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:06:42 -0500

Hey all, I thought I'd listen in and learn. Don't mind me, I'll just lurk
about.

My name is Alex, I'm 24, and I'm a Mathematics major.

I'm interested in becoming a student for GSoC for Summer of 2013, next year.

I want to listen and learn and prepare well ahead of time.

I feel it is dilligent to get to know the project and the culture of the
GNU inter-project communications, before diving in and trying to find a
mentor to sponsor me.

Thank you everyone for your undying patience with me, I know I am but an egg.