Next steps

From: Jens Elsner
Subject: Next steps
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 20:10:46 +0200

Hi everybody,

I'm a mentor with the GNU Radio subproject. We internally voted on all our
proposals again and identified 3 possible projects, two of which are as of
now rated as "amazing" (5.0). We have another rated as "close to amazing"
at 4.8. We have the capacity to mentor all of these projects and would be
happy to see two or even all three go through.

What are the next steps and when and how will the accepted projects be
marked by the GNU project?

Regards,
Jens

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Jens Elsner, M.Sc.
Research Associate

Building 05.01
76128 Karlsruhe

Phone: +49 721 608-46273
Fax: +49 721 608-46071
Email: address@hidden
http://www.cel.kit.edu/team_elsner.php

KIT -- University of the State of Baden-Württemberg and National
Laboratory of the Helmholtz Association