Re: 2013 GNU Summer of Code?

From: Mario Torre
Subject: Re: 2013 GNU Summer of Code?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 23:20:51 +0100

I would also like to participate if possible, like any other year,
with the GNU Classpath project under the GNU umbrella.

Would this be possible?

Thanks,
Mario

--
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

IcedRobot: www.icedrobot.org
Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
Read About us at: http://planet.classpath.org
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/