Re: Questions about proposal format

From: Andrew Hughes
Subject: Re: Questions about proposal format
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 09:23:52 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----
> Hey guys,
> In the official google application for GsoC form, there is a short
> description section before the content section. I am confused as to what we
> are supposed to put into this section. Do we just put our own written
> summary about the project here? Or do we copy the description from the ideas
> page into this section and write our own summaries in the contents section?
> Any help would be great!
> Farshad

I think it's preferable to use your own words, especially if you don't intend
to take on the project exactly as written.

Further advice is available at:
https://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/guidelines.html
--
Andrew :)

Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)

PGP Key: 248BDC07 (https://keys.indymedia.org/)
Fingerprint = EC5A 1F5E C0AD 1D15 8F1F  8F91 3B96 A578 248B DC07