[IMPORTANT][REMINDER] Feedback due before Sunday

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: [IMPORTANT][REMINDER] Feedback due before Sunday
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 18:22:55 +0200

Hi all.

This is a reminder on the feedback we need before Sunday 5.  Please
provide it ASAP.

For mentors, send it to address@hidden and address@hidden:
- Id in melange.
- Full name.
- Email, alternate email.
- Phone number.

For maintainers, send it to address@hidden:
- Number of essential slots wanted by your project.
- Number of desirable slots wanted by your project [1].

Thanks!

[1] Note that both of these numbers are "totals", i.e. if in recutils I
have three nice proposals with available mentors and I think that one of
the proposals is very good then I would ask for 1 essential slot and 3
desirable slots.  Not 1 essential and 2 desirable.  Somewhat confusing
:)