Re: [IMPORTANT][DEADLINE] Accepting student proposals

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: [IMPORTANT][DEADLINE] Accepting student proposals
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 11:32:15 +0200

Le 19 mai 2013 à 21:47, Jose E. Marchesi <address@hidden> a écrit :

> Hi hackers.
>
> We have to accept the student proposals before next Friday.  In order to
> proceed please assign mentors in Melange for all the proposals that you
> want to accept.  Please do this before Wednesday 22.  That day in the
> afternoon we will go through all the proposals having mentors, accepting
> them.
>
> Please dont assing mentors to proposals that you dont want see accepted!
> Please respect the deadline!
> Please keep in mind the number of slots available for each project:

Like the others, I can't see how to assign a mentor.  All I can
act upon is "Wish to mentor".

Of the two proposals on Bison, the one to keep is this one:

https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/nitnelave1/1

"Wish to mentor" is enabled for this one,
and I disabled the "Wish to mentor" for the other one.

My backup will be Alexandre Duret-Lutz <address@hidden>.