Re: [IMPORTANT] Slots requested and next steps

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Slots requested and next steps
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 15:20:11 +0200

    > Now, the next deadline is the 18 April (that is, in about 1.5 weeks).
    > By that time all the accepted proposals must have been paired with a
    > mentor.

    Hi Jose,

    Thanks for Bison!  I will be afk the whole next week (well, rather
    af Internet :).  I have pushed the big "Wish to mentor" button on

https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/org/google/gsoc2014/nitnelave1/5727390428823552

    Is there anything else I should do before leaving?

Just confirm me in a private email which proposal you will be accepting
in case you get your essential slot.