[Urgent] Need guidance on original GSoC idea

From: Ibrar Yunus
Subject: [Urgent] Need guidance on original GSoC idea
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 21:58:13 +0500

Dear GNU Mods/Admins
    I had contacted  a few days ago the mods and admins of GNOME( Nautilus) for GSoC, for an original idea of mine.
GNOME seemed to show interest, and advised me to contact Nautilus, but their response has been slow. Since Gnome is a 'project' of GNU, I feel I should share the idea here too and can extend it to any other file-explorer/utility of GNU.

It's a  file recovery/shredder service/feature running in Nautilus (or Gnome Top bar). Much of the initial code has been done (recovers JPEGs from   Ext2 image right now), further details of the idea are:
- Files can be shredded by dragging and dropping them on the shredder service OR by activating the shredder window.
 -The 'File Recovery' service (on being invoked) activates the 'File Recovery' window which takes some inputs from the user and recovers a specific file/ or a set of files from a mounted disk or a file-system image.

If this seems promising, or needs some changes/modifications, kindly reply me soon so I shall refine my GSoC application.
I have sent an application too. ( via GSoC official procedure)
Sample UI:

~Kind Regards,
Ibrar Yunus
Linux Enthusiast/Digital Artist/Graphics Designer