Re: Regarding gsoc 2016

From: Giuseppe Scrivano
Subject: Re: Regarding gsoc 2016
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 14:07:18 +0100

punit vara <address@hidden> writes:

> I am pursuing Masters in Embedded system. I would like to participate
> in GSOC 2016 . Can someone please suggest me ideas for GSOC 2016 ? I
> am proficient in C language .

we are still preparing our ideas list, but you can have a look of what
we have so far:

http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/ideas-2016.html

My suggestion is to start contributing to the project you would like to
work on this summer, so to get aquantained with its code and its
community.

Regards,
Giuseppe