Re: [IMPORTANT] Ideas for Summer of Code 2017

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Ideas for Summer of Code 2017
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 16:45:37 +0100

Hi Giuseppe,

LilyPond still has its own GSoC ideas page, which is linked on GNU's
one, and I have just started with the process of updating that for this
year's program.

Can I safely assume that we may be part of the program as part of GNU
when GNU itself is accepted as an org?

At what point in time should our ideas page reflect the current state,
upon GNU's application or only before student application begins?

Best
Urs

--
Urs Liska