Re: [IMPORTANT][DEADLINE] number of slots

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: [IMPORTANT][DEADLINE] number of slots
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2017 13:40:46 +0000

Actually, I have not yet assigned myself/Fred as a mentor, I'll do that later. I know we should have 1 proposal, I need to see if we have more.

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017, 14:39 Ivan Vučica <address@hidden> wrote:
For GNUstep, min: 1, max: 1.

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017, 17:35 Giuseppe Scrivano <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

The deadline for requesting the number of slots is 17th of April.

In order to proceed please assign a mentor in the Google Summer of Code
web Dashboard for all the proposals that you want to accept.

Please do this by the week before, I suggest Friday 14th of April, so we
have some time to reviews the applications.

Each project, once you have assigned a mentor to the proposals, must
send to this list (adding me and Jose in CC) the the number of Minimum
and Maximum slots for each project.  Send _only_ this information and do
not disclose for any reason what projects you are going to consider.

By default, each project has 0 minimum and maximum slots, so please be
sure to notify us in time if you are willing to mentor any project.

Thanks,
Giuseppe