Re: [IMPORTANT] Ideas for Summer of Code 2018

From: Dashamir Hoxha
Subject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Ideas for Summer of Code 2018
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 19:32:52 +0100

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 11:06 AM, Giuseppe Scrivano <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi!

Google is accepting applications for the next Summer of Code and as
usual we are going to apply for it. José, Darshit and myself are going
to manage the presence of GNU.

We should start thinking about a list of ideas for the next Summer of
Code and potential mentors.

Own-Mailbox is a personal email server you can run in your own home,
with strong privacy protection measures integrated at its core. It provides
self-hosted email addresses, and allows you to protect the content of your
emails, and the meta-data, from mass surveillance.

Can we suggest one or more projects for improving it?
I would be ready to be a mentor for it, and Pierre Parent as well
(Pierre is the initiator and the developer of this project).

Regards,
Dashamir