Re: Interest in GSoC Project

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: Interest in GSoC Project
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 02:10:21 +0100

Dear Kanav,

The best place to discuss this would be the GNU Taler mailinglist
(address@hidden), not the GNU GSoC list, so let's move this thread over
to the Taler list (I'm cc'ing the GSoC list once to let people know
about the move, please do not CC there in further replies).

As to your background, "programming" is a bit generic.  Could you give
us a few more details?  What languages are you familiar with?  Do you
have any experience with databases, cryptography, Web shops, e-commerce
applications, or anything else that might be relevant?  Please tell us a
bit more about what you know -- or what you would like to learn --, so
we can try to find an activity that fits you best.

Happy hacking!

Christian