[gnu-soc] Discussion on gnu project-"Lilypond"

From: AKSHITA TYAGI
Subject: [gnu-soc] Discussion on gnu project-"Lilypond"
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 18:17:01 +0530

I have been studying one of the project on your website "lilypond". Does it support songs in every language?
It would be an amazing program if we it is available in mostly all kinds of languages. And if I get a chance to work on this project I would like to make the app version where people can directly install it from play store.
And also let others make /invent the musical notes/notation and than the invited tune/music is listened. I think it will be a fun way for others to use it and more and more people will be interested to use it. And it will be a good way to learn.