[gnu-soc] GSOC 2020 Aspirant

From: Nishant Sharma
Subject: [gnu-soc] GSOC 2020 Aspirant
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 13:20:38 +0530

Hello there,
My name in Nishant .I am second year student of MCA at JNU,  New Delhi.I want to contribute to your organization during GSoC.As i am full stack developer have following skills:
1.C
2.Java
3.PHP
4.Laravel
5.CodeIgniter
6.Angularjs
8._javascript_
9.Materializecss
10.Bootstrap
11.Material Design
12.Android Development
.... to check my all skills below is link for my linkedIn profile.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/nishant-sharma-46b655165/?originalSubdomain=in

I found one interesting project  which suits best for me in GNU Taler  was

Web-based graphical user interface for LibEuFin.

So i want to contribute to this project .I have all the required skill for this project except kotlin which i am learning currently.I would request you to  please guide me where to start.