[gnu-soc] Fwd: [IMPORTANT] Next steps for participating projects and men

From: Kovács Zoltán
Subject: [gnu-soc] Fwd: [IMPORTANT] Next steps for participating projects and mentors
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 22:26:16 +0200

Hi Jose, thanks for the info.

Jose E. Marchesi <address@hidden> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. ápr. 14., K, 9:54):

Hi people!

At this point students have sent proposals that can be reviewed in the
GSOC page [1].  By now you should have a good idea of how many proposals
you can/want to mentor.

Are you sure you provided the correct link? I cannot find any related on the main page of GSOC.

Thanks. Maybe I am missing something here...

Best, Zoltan

--

Dr. Zoltán Kovács, MSc

Institut Ausbildung

Private Pädagogische Hochschule der Diözese Linz
Private University of Education, Diocese Linz
Salesianumweg 3, 4020 Linz
Tel.: +43(0)732/772666
Mail: address@hidden

Web: www.ph-linz.at