swarm-hackers

Re: [swarm-hackers] 2.3 release

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] 2.3 release
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 06:52:25 -0800

Scott Christley wrote:
Hello all,

I started a 2.3 release branch for Swarm. It has been a long time since the last release, and I'm not sure of all the change, can you please send me any items you would like mentioned in the NEWS file? You could also add them directly to the file too if you want.

The only thing I can think of is the bug mentioned at:
http://www.swarm.org/index.php/Swarm:_stable_release#Known_bugs_and_fixes
(including mentioning "getMax" in the Ref Guide).

It would be extremely nice if your release notes spell out exactly what the dependencies are, of course.

Steve

--
Steve Railsback
Lang, Railsback & Associates