swarm-modeling

Re: Event-Oriented Computing

From: donalson
Subject: Re: Event-Oriented Computing
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 19:48:31 -0800

Maybe I should just shut up and try to write an application
that has discovery machinery and then see how well it goes, eh? [grin]

> Gee Glen,

   I thought you were about to offer to go back to your old Swarm development
job.

> D3

* Doug Donalson                 Office: (805) 893-2962
* Ecology, Evolution,           Home:   (805) 961-4447
* and Marine Biology            email address@hidden
* UC Santa Barbara
* Santa Barbara Ca. 93106
*
*   The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that
*   heralds new discoveries, is not "EUREKA" (I have found it) but
*   "That's funny ...?"
*
*       Isaac Asimov
*