swarm-modeling

Re: Problem with windows

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Re: Problem with windows
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 01:41:53 -0700

This is a problem with the Cygnus dll's.  Marcus put an updated version in
the fixes ftp directory, but it looks like that link is broken and I don't
have the new one.  I am going to email it to you, it is under 300K.  Rename
the file cygwin1.dll and copy over the old file in your swarm /bin
directory.  I had the identical problem and this fixed it.

Cheers,

   D3