swarm-modeling

Deadline Extended - Multiagent Modeling Human Complex Systems

From: Nick Gessler
Subject: Deadline Extended - Multiagent Modeling Human Complex Systems
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:27:16 -0700

March 19 - 22, 2003
Lake Arrowhead, Southern California
Fresh mountain air and great company!

Due to requests, we have extended the deadline for submissions until November 1st.
Those of you who sent in placeholders, will have another two weeks to organize your thoughts.
Those of you with year-end Holiday and other preoccupations, will have another two-week window.

Advancing Multi-Agent Modeling of Human Complex Systems
The second Lake Arrowhead Conference will focus on the modeling of human complex systems using heterogeneous multi-agent computational simulations to understand social phenomena involving complexity, emergence and multiple agency. This invitation is going out world-wide, but we especially welcome scholars from the western United States. This is an opportunity to share the most recent theoretical developments and methodological advances in multi-agent modeling in the social sciences in a mix of plenary and concurrent sessions. Topics include computational modeling issues and discipline-based research. We invite your proposal for an individual paper or a session. Our capacity is 125 persons.

Visit our Website for the details:
http://hcs.ucla.edu/lake-arrowhead-2003/
http://hcs.ucla.edu/lake-arrowhead-2003/

I look forward to seeing you there,
Nick Gessler
(send your proposals to Gena Yoon - see the Website information) ================================== Swarm-Modelling is for discussion of Simulation and Modelling techniques esp. using Swarm. For list administration needs (esp. [un]subscribing), please send a message to with "help" in the body of the message. ==================================