swarm-modeling

[Swarm-Modelling] short reading list for IBMs/ABMs in ecology [redux]

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] short reading list for IBMs/ABMs in ecology [redux]
Date: 01 May 2003 03:53:32 -0700

Hi folks,

Thank you all very much for your great suggestions!  I passed my
qualifying exam on Monday!  The reading list I developed with your
suggestions was a great help, I'm sorry I wasn't able to respond
individually here after you posted, because I was somewhat occupied
with the exam itself.

As suggested earlier, I will try and synthesize all the suggestions
into one master reading list, together with my observations re:
IBM/ABM in ecology and in general and the varying degrees of
receptivity for them I found during this process, and post it to the
list.  It may take me a while to do this, as I have much to catch up
on, so bear with me.  Feel free to ping me in a month or so if I still
haven't done it... ;-)

Alex